- Book Returned To Idaho Library 110 Years Past Due Dateon November 27, 2021 at 7:13 pm
If the Boise Public Library were still enforcing the late fee printed in the book, it would have racked up more than $800 in fines.
- Bestselling Author Don Winslow Has 19 Damning Questions About The Capitol Rioton November 24, 2021 at 4:11 am
Winslow says these are the answers Republicans are trying to block.
- Will Smith Says He Developed ‘Psychosomatic Reaction’ To Orgasms After First Heartbreakon November 24, 2021 at 1:00 am
Sex “would literally make me gag and sometimes even vomit,” the entertainer wrote in his new memoir.
- Barack Obama May Become A 3-Time Winner (But It’s Not What You Think)on November 23, 2021 at 7:19 pm
The former president received his third Grammy nomination on Tuesday in the Best Spoken Word Album category.
- News Of Donald Trump’s MAGA Picture Book Gets Shredded On Twitteron November 20, 2021 at 12:07 pm
“Our Journey Together” promises to capture “the greatness” of the Trump White House, but critics aren’t convinced.
- Corey Lewandowski Said Trump Used Election Fraud Lie So ‘He Can Say He Didn’t Lose’: Bookon November 16, 2021 at 1:50 am
Lewandowski suggested Trump knew he lost but raised suspicions about the 2020 election to protect his ego, ABC journalist Jonathan Karl writes.
- ‘1619 Project’ Book Already Amazon Bestselleron November 13, 2021 at 3:52 pm
The book, inspired by journalist Nikole Hannah-Jones’ Pulitzer Prize-winning “1619 Project,” will be released in late December.
- Trump Aimed To Start Own Party Until He Learned How Much It Would Cost: Bookon November 9, 2021 at 2:50 am
“This is what Republicans deserve for not sticking up for me,” the former president reportedly told GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel.
- Natalie Wood Was Assaulted By Kirk Douglas, Sister Allegeson November 4, 2021 at 5:38 pm
Lana Wood said her older sister told her about being brought into Douglas’ suite, before adding, “And, uh … he hurt me Lana.”
- Unpublished Paul Newman Memoir To Come Out Next Yearon November 3, 2021 at 5:41 pm
The untitled book will include the Oscar-winning actor’s thoughts on acting, directing, his 50-year marriage to Joanne Woodward, drinking, politics and racing.
- My White Teacher Used A POC Pen Name To Sell Her Book. Should I Have Outed Her?on November 2, 2021 at 1:00 pm
“This POC author was actually a blond white woman who didn’t seem to think there was anything wrong with her act of brownface.”
- ‘Dad Bod,’ ‘FTW’ And ‘Amirite’ Among 455 New Words Added To Dictionaryon October 29, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Merriam-Webster announced the newly added words on its website, saying “Just as the language never stops evolving, the dictionary never stops expanding.”
- Bestselling Author Calls Out ‘Senator For Sale’ Joe Manchin In Damning Videoon October 19, 2021 at 8:03 am
Don Winslow ripped the conservative West Virginia Democrat for conflicts of interest amid a Senate stalemate over Joe Biden’s social policy agenda.
- Hillary Clinton Takes A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Donald Trump In Debut Thrilleron October 12, 2021 at 1:39 pm
There’s a very familiar character in “State of Terror.”
- Republicans Freak Out Over New Bisexual Supermanon October 12, 2021 at 5:14 am
Conservatives were ridiculed for objecting to the sexual orientation of a comic book character.
- Stephanie Grisham Admits She Did Not Vote For Trump In 2020on October 5, 2021 at 11:42 pm
The former White House press secretary declined to tell CNN’s Jake Tapper whom she voted for instead.
- Prosecutors In Wyoming Considering Charging Librarians For Stocking Bookson October 1, 2021 at 10:48 pm
Some librarians in Campbell County are accused of putting books some say are obscene in sections for children and teenagers.
- Bridge From ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Series To Be Auctionedon October 1, 2021 at 5:26 pm
The author of the hugely popular series of books often played with his son, Christopher Robin, at the bridge in the 1920s.
- Trump Bonded With Boris Johnson Over Kangaroos, Gallbladders: Bookon September 30, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham says conversations between the two world leaders “redefined the word random.”
- ‘Disengaged’ Melania Trump Was Asleep On Election Night, New Book Sayson September 29, 2021 at 12:59 am
Stephanie Grisham, a former White House press secretary, also said the first lady was at a “photo shoot of a rug on Jan. 6.”
- Stephanie Grisham Reveals Trump Called To Tell Her About His Penison September 28, 2021 at 4:29 pm
The former president phoned his press secretary from Air Force One to assure her his penis was neither small nor toadstool-shaped, Grisham wrote in her tell-all.
- How To Celebrate Latinx Heritage With Your Kids All Year Roundon September 27, 2021 at 10:25 pm
Take the conversation beyond Latinx Heritage Month and beyond the classroom.
- Will Smith: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Is A Better Slogan Than ‘Defund The Police’on September 27, 2021 at 6:04 pm
The actor told GQ: “I’m not saying we shouldn’t defund the police. I’m saying, just don’t say that, because then people who would help you won’t.”
- What A 1921 Texas Flood Tells Us About The Latino Climate Struggle Todayon September 27, 2021 at 9:45 am
A new book, “West Side Rising,” tells the story of the storm that ravaged San Antonio’s Latino community and gave rise to a political movement still growing today.
- Joe Biden’s Blunt Reaction To Trump’s White House ‘Toys’ Detailed In New Bookon September 22, 2021 at 8:27 am
The president had a four-word reaction to what the former guy left behind.
- Willam Barr Warned Trump That Suburban Voters ‘Think You’re An Asshole,’ Says Bookon September 17, 2021 at 12:11 am
He’d have to appeal to more than his base to win reelection — because many voters were sick of his “f**king grievances,” the attorney general reportedly said.
- Trump Hired Giuliani Because ‘None Of The Sane Lawyers’ Would Represent Him: Bookon September 16, 2021 at 11:14 pm
“He’s crazy,” Trump reportedly told advisers in November, adding that “the actual lawyers have been told they cannot represent my campaign.”
- The Books All Your Friends Are Reading Nowon September 16, 2021 at 3:37 pm
From beach reads (hey, it’s still warm!) to gripping tales, here are the juicy books you’re seeing all over right now.
- Dan Quayle Convinced Mike Pence To Ignore Trump’s Decertification Pleas: Bookon September 14, 2021 at 9:27 pm
The former vice president reportedly convinced Mike Pence he couldn’t throw out the election results in order to keep Trump in power.
- Melania Trump’s Former Aide Compares Her To Marie Antoinette In New Tell-Allon September 13, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham says the former first lady refused to condemn the Capitol rioters on Jan. 6.
- When ‘Due Process’ Is Weaponized To Protect Powerful Menon August 24, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Alexandra Brodsky told HuffPost about her new book “Sexual Justice,” which explores sexual violence and deeply rooted misunderstandings about due process.