- 11 Must-Have Classic Cocktail Recipe Books For Your Home Baron July 23, 2021 at 9:45 am
The past year has turned us all into at-home imbibing experts, but these books prove we still have much to learn.
- Kelly Ripa’s First Book, ‘Live Wire,’ Is Coming Next Yearon July 20, 2021 at 1:34 pm
The essay collection will show what “really makes her tick” as she writes about marriage, motherhood and her career in show business.
- Prince Harry Working On ‘Intimate And Heartfelt Memoir’on July 19, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Random House expects to release the book, currently untitled, late in 2022.
- Trump’s Weird New Claim About Garbage Stars Lights Up Twitteron July 16, 2021 at 8:23 am
Trump attacked his own hires. Again.
- Trump’s ‘Endorsement’ Of Jesse Watters’ New Book Is Hilariously Low-Efforton July 15, 2021 at 12:00 am
- Livid Trump Wanted Person Who Leaked Bunker Story Executed, New Book Claimson July 14, 2021 at 4:58 am
Trump was taken to the White House bunker during protests last year over the police killing of George Floyd.
- Michael Wolff Reveals Why Trump Actually Spoke To Him Again For New Bookon July 12, 2021 at 6:21 pm
“For Trump, the goal is almost entirely the media attention,” Wolff told a reporter. “Good, bad, indifferent, doesn’t matter.”
- Border Patrol Sends Back 7 Canadians Who Used Library Lawn To Enter USon July 8, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Before the pandemic, Canadians were allowed to visit the Haskell Free Library without having to visit a customs post.
- John Bolton Almost Gave His Donald Trump Memoir A NSFW Title, But Was Talked Out Of Iton June 30, 2021 at 8:23 am
When Trump’s former national security adviser was told his proposed title had a sexual connotation, he reportedly told publishers their minds were “in the gutter.”
- Willie Nelson’s Honest Answer About His New Book Makes Jimmy Fallon Walk Off Seton June 26, 2021 at 9:56 am
The country legend’s deadpan response was too much for “The Tonight Show” host.
- Meghan Markle Sends A Message To Supporters After ‘The Bench’ Hits #1on June 17, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Both the Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry are on parental leave following the birth of their daughter, Lili.
- Great Books By Queer Authors From The Last 5 Yearson June 16, 2021 at 9:45 am
A reading list for Pride month and beyond.
- Twitter Users Throw The Book At Kayleigh McEnany Over White House Memoiron June 16, 2021 at 7:18 am
People had questions about the Trump White House press secretary’s upcoming book: “I assume that this is in the fiction section?”
- Meghan Markle’s Children’s Book Is An Ode To The Joys Of Fatherhoodon June 9, 2021 at 1:21 pm
The Duchess of Sussex released her first book, ‘The Bench,’ days after the birth of her second child, Lilibet Diana.
- ‘Princess Diaries’ Character Chimes In On Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Baby Newson June 7, 2021 at 7:13 pm
Although Princess Mia Thermopolis is fictional, many real-life Twitter users were royally amused.
- Famed Criminal Lawyer F. Lee Bailey Dies At 87on June 3, 2021 at 8:10 pm
The attorney was known for representing some of the country’s most notorious defendants in court, most famously O.J. Simpson.
- Eric Carle, Author Of ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar,’ Dies At 91on May 26, 2021 at 10:36 pm
“In the light of the moon, holding on to a good star, a painter of rainbows is now traveling across the night sky,” his family wrote in a statement.
- The Book I Wrote Was Just Banned. Now I’m Fighting To Get It To Every Kid I Can.on May 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm
“When you ban my book, you’re telling me that a child like mine doesn’t belong in your schools or your communities.”
- Colin Kaepernick’s Publishing Company Announces Release Date For Its First Bookon May 11, 2021 at 8:23 pm
The anthology, edited by the activist, makes the case for a world “without and beyond policing and prisons.”
- Meghan Markle Is Making Her Debut As A Children’s Book Authoron May 4, 2021 at 2:37 pm
The Duchess of Sussex’s new book, “The Bench,” was inspired by Prince Harry and Archie.
- In New Book, Elizabeth Warren Calls Mike Bloomberg’s Presidential Run ‘Completely Wrong’on May 1, 2021 at 6:26 pm
The senator also reflects on the “painful” reasons for her own 2020 loss.